SouthBay Deep Seating Armchair
The SouthBay Deep Seating Armchair is the perfect addition for your backyard furniture
The armchair and ottoman are all constructed with 27" wide and 6" thick beautiful comfortable cushions that will last outdoors without mildew, and minimal discoloration
This collection piece comes with Sunbrella cushions and a perfect match for any of SouthBay Collections
It is elegant, comfort and stylist
It comes in knocked down, with easy assembly
- Left over premium teak wood treated with water-base sealer
- Chapman Collection
- Teak Wood
- Estimate weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Kiln-dry process
- Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap. Total thickness is 6"
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linnen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- Custom Order Cushions available in 36 colors from Sunbrella
- Chapman Collection: Another Teak collection by Anderson. We use our left over premium teak wood from Anderson and redesign the furniture for less expensive piece. Treated with water based seal.
- 32 H x 31 W x 29 L
Anderson honors the Limited Warranty to the original retail purchaser, to be free from the manufacturing defects and workmanship, but does not include any small crack in the end grain of wooden furniture. Anderson will be responsible, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts excluding shipping cost from the retailer to and from Anderson or a repair center appointed by the Customer Service Department of Anderson to the original purchaser. After one year from the date of purchaser, the customer will be responsible to packing, and all the shipping and transportation costs. A 1-Year Limited Warranty is given to all frames used in upholstered chairs, love seats, sofas, ottomans, loungers, benches and tables for commercial use. However, a 2-Year Limited Warranty is given for residential use for the same products mentioned above.
Additional Warning or Disclaimers: