Madison 48" Backless Bench
🚚 FREE SHIPPING Today!
Unlike our benches and chairs with backs, the lowest point in this seat’s curve is directly in the center, allowing you to face in either direction
This bench can also be used for seating at our rectangular dining table for an outdoor picnic dining set or in area where a bench with a back would be just too tall
Expertly crafted from solid teak wood with mortise and tenon joinery, it is sealed in a waterbased coat for added weather protection against the elements of rain, hail or shine
Over time, the wood will weather to a beautiful silver gray patina, or occasionally scrub down with soap and water to keep in pristine condition
Add cushions with All-Weather Sunbrella Fabrics for added comfort
Quality built for generations
- Left over premium teak wood treated with water-base sealer
- Chapman Collection
- Teak Wood
- Estimate weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Cushion is not included
- Kiln-dry process
- Cushions (optional) are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading
- Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap. Total thickness is 2"
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linnen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Cast Slate, Linen Antique Beige, and Cast Charcoal
- Chapman Collection: Another Teak collection by Anderson. We use our left over premium teak wood from Anderson and redesign the furniture for less expensive piece. Treated with water based seal.
- 18 H x 48 W x 17 L
Anderson honors the Limited Warranty to the original retail purchaser, to be free from the manufacturing defects and workmanship, but does not include any small crack in the end grain of wooden furniture. Anderson will be responsible, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts excluding shipping cost from the retailer to and from Anderson or a repair center appointed by the Customer Service Department of Anderson to the original purchaser. After one year from the date of purchaser, the customer will be responsible to packing, and all the shipping and transportation costs. A 1-Year Limited Warranty is given to all frames used in upholstered chairs, love seats, sofas, ottomans, loungers, benches and tables for commercial use. However, a 2-Year Limited Warranty is given for residential use for the same products mentioned above.
Additional Warning or Disclaimers: