Andrew Bahama 5-Pieces Folding Dining Set
🚚 FREE SHIPPING Today!
A versatile dining set for the outdoors, the Bahama 47" Round Folding Table with four Andrew Folding Armchairs is a convenient and easily accessible dining set for storage and movement when not in use
Simply fold and unfold the set in seconds; the perfect furniture set for boating, restaurant, and café where space is limited or where chairs are only required occasionally
Made of premium grade unfinished teak, this set is sanded smooth for a natural smooth touch
- 1 TBF-047R Bahama 47" Round Folding Table
- 4 CHF-109 Andrew Folding Armchair
- Teak Wood
- Cushion is not included
- Made with kiln-dried, grade A teak wood.
- Cushions (optional) are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading
- Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap. Total thickness is 2"
- QuickShip Cushions available in Natural, Burgandy, JockeyRed, Teak, Navy, Linnen Antique Beige, Linen Champagne, & Forest Green
- Custom Order Cushions available in 36 colors from Sunbrella
- Teak outdoor furniture with premium quality products.
- 29 H x 47 W x 47 L
Anderson honors the Limited Warranty to the original retail purchaser, to be free from the manufacturing defects and workmanship, but does not include any small crack in the end grain of wooden furniture. Anderson will be responsible, within one year from the date of purchase, reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts excluding shipping cost from the retailer to and from Anderson or a repair center appointed by the Customer Service Department of Anderson to the original purchaser. After one year from the date of purchaser, the customer will be responsible to packing, and all the shipping and transportation costs. A 1-Year Limited Warranty is given to all frames used in upholstered chairs, love seats, sofas, ottomans, loungers, benches and tables for commercial use. However, a 2-Year Limited Warranty is given for residential use for the same products mentioned above.
Additional Warning or Disclaimers: